|Online Piano Appraisal Service:
Email Submission Method
|Copy & paste the following questions with the answers in an email sent to:
|After emailing the completed form to email@example.com :
Proceed to Payment Window: $20.00 for appraisal in 5 business days
Proceed to Express Payment Window: $25.00 for appraisal in 24 hrs.
|© 2000-2018 Concert Pitch Piano Services. All rights reserved.
|CONCERT PITCH PIANO SERVICES
|Piano Appraisal Form
PIANO BRAND NAME:
ANY OTHER NAME STAMPED INSIDE PIANO ON THE GOLD FRAME?
MODEL (IF POSSIBLE) example: U1, GX, B etc.
TYPE OF PIANO:
Upright? Grand? Square Grand (has 4 legs)? Don't Know?
APPROXIMATELY HOW OLD IS THE PIANO?
HEIGHT, IF UPRIGHT PIANO (IN INCHES ONLY)
LENGTH, IF GRAND PIANO (IN FEET AND INCHES)
DO ALL NOTES WORK? (if no, explain in "Other Comments" below)
IS THIS A MECHANICAL PLAYER PIANO? (i.e. has the ability to play automatically)
2. Yes - Manual foot pedal pump with standard piano rolls
3. Yes - Electric "reproducer" with expression piano rolls
4. Yes - Combo electric and foot pedal pump
5. Yes - Separate push-up player mechanism
6. Yes - Modern style with CDs/Disks
7. Yes - PianoDisc or QRS Pianomation installed
8. Yes - Yamaha Disklavier
9. Yes - Baldwin ConcertMaster
10. Yes - Young Chang/Kurzweil player
12. I Don't Know
WOOD FINISH: COLOR
Black? Light Brown? Medium Brown? Dark Brown? White or Ivory? Other? Don't Know?
WOOD FINISH: POLISH
High Gloss? Satin? Flat? Don't Know?
WOOD TYPE OR VENEER
Mahogany? Walnut? Oak? Cherry? Rosewood? Other? Don't Know?
Plain? Delicately Ornate? Very Ornate? French Provincial? Other?
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE THE PIANO'S PRESENT CONDITION?
1. Average Condition - average wear & tear for its age
2. Poorer Condition - quite worn, obvious mechanical/cosmetic deficiencies
3. Better Condition - received very little use, mechanically/cosmetically great condition
4. Reconditioned - has received extensive repair/replacement/upgrading of minor parts
5. Mint Condition - like brand new, never used, no wear, perfect condition
6. Rebuilt - has been completely rebuilt & refinished to "like new" condition
7. I Don't Know
WHY DO YOU WANT THIS APPRAISAL?
1. I'm thinking of buying this piano from a private seller
2. I'm thinking of buying this piano from a store/dealer/technician
3. I'm thinking of selling this piano
4. It is for insurance/estate valuation purposes
5. I'm donating this piano
6. I'm just curious